Welcome to CoCoon
We look forward to enjoying the space together and working with you and encourage you to observe the house rules below:
- Kindly inform your guests to call you when they arrive and please sign in on the visitor tablet.
- Meeting room reservations are available online. We believe in fair use, so maximum booking is 2hrs/day and no more than 7 days advance booking.
- We are a startup community so please be considerate and clean up after yourselves.
- When in meeting rooms, please wipe down the whiteboard before you leave.
- Be eco-friendly, recycling bins are available in the kitchenette. In our efforts to be eco-friendly we aim to have as few individual rubbish bins as possible. Please use the kitchenette bins whenever possible. Kindly pour liquids (beverages) down the sink before disposal.
- We will deliver your mail to a designated locker once a day.
- The mail man stops by once a day to pick up regular, stamped mail, if you have outbound mail, kindly leave at reception Mail Out box.
- For deliveries, kindly note your name, company name and phone number on the order to enable ease of delivery.
- Please save energy and turn off air-conditioning and lights before you leave work.
- Please note the HKBN sponsored meeting room also doubles as a breast feeding room, kindly note it is occupied when curtains are drawn.
- Umbrella buckets are located by the front entrance for your convenience.
- You break it, you bought it.
- No alcohol, drugs or illegal substances please.
- Wifi should not be used for illegal activities or large unreasonable uploads and downloads. CoCoon reserves the right to regulate bandwidth consumption.
- You are responsible for your assigned locker and the locker is not to be used by any unauthorized person. We are not responsible for loss or theft or damage of material stored in the lockers. Do not store food in the locker unless they are in a sealed container or packaging to prevent insects.
- No Pets allowed.
- If you have any issues, please report below.
- Front desk support from 09:30 a.m. to 06:00 p.m
- We will charge HKD$400/hour for Air Conditioning after 07:00 p.m.
- We welcome our members to bring guests to CoCoon for meetings. In order to protect the community from unfair use of CoCoon, the following applies to all guests:The initial 2hrs/day meeting in a conference room, multipurpose room or Café is free of charge. Thereafter, if your guest stays, then the daily guest fee applies.
- Guest fee is $400/day/guest
Join the CoCoon online community to hear the latest pitches and get connected with entrepreneurs today.
CoCoon © 2020 | 3/f, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong | firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp: +852 5501 0883
For press inquiries please contact email@example.com | Contact Us
If you would like to host an event at CoCoon please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Come work with us - we are always looking for new ideas and hardworking people.